“I try to amuse myself in order to amuse you. I like to isolate an observation of the everyday or of human folly that can be mundane or predictable. I then dissect it and construct a new narrative by adding twists and curiosities. Simply, I want to pull the rug from under your feet“ - A.J. Higgins
Bamboo fine art prints
Bamboo is a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance.
Wooden frame details
- 21mm solid oak frame.
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Sized perfectly for A4.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.