Georgie Bennett is an illustrator based in Kent, she graduated from the Falmouth MA Illustration course in 2018. Georgie's illustration work has included publishing, residencies, community projects, and museum interpretation for clients such as The Folio Society and Elementum Journal. Her work is rooted in documentary drawing and storytelling, she enjoys making work inspired by real locations.
Bamboo fine art prints
Bamboo is a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance.
Wooden frame details
- 21mm solid oak frame.
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high quality solid wood.
- Sized perfectly for A4.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.